6th Floor, Skyrise 2, Villa Street, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, 6000, Cebu
- The offer is valid during the loan in the DPD principal range – 0-60 (0 to 2 months past due)
- The offer is valid during the quarantine and the associated grace period
- During the quarantine period, the customer shall pay at least the amount of one installment of the loan (principal and contractual business interest)
- If the period is extended by further 30-day quarantine periods, the installment period shall be extended by those days
- If the customer pays more than one installment, he can claim back contractual interest for more than one period
- The client may pay installments due and not due (advance payment) during this period
- Reimbursement will be made on request and calculated according to the last contractual installments.
- The client may submit an application (via bit.ly/CollectionsOfferDiscountInterest ) for reimbursement on the day following the repayment of the total loan to which the application relates but no later than the end of the next calendar month following month of the full repayment of the loan.
- If the customer pays more than total balance amount, the deposit amount will be settled up to the amount of debt.
- In order to obtain a refund, the customer must repay the entire loan, and the DPD principal may not exceed 60 days in arrears during the entire period of the loan.
- The decision to pay during quarantine and grace period is voluntary.